"Librarians Beyond the Circ Desk: Innovative Librarianship Today."
Carol Smallwood, ed. To be published, 2008
McFarland & Company, Inc. Publishers, Jefferson NC
Dr. Joy Greiner, author of professional library books, is writing the foreword.
School and Public Librarians Unite! A Case Study Showcasing Collaborative Programming between Parkrose High School and Multnomah County Library
view the article here
- Stephanie Thomas, Media Specialist, Parkrose High School
- Ruth Allen, Librarian, Multnomah County Library
- Sarah Nelsen, School Corps Librarian, Multnomah County Library
- Sara Ryan, Teen Services Librarian, Multnomah County Library
Accessibility Beyond our Walls: Using Web 2.0 and Podcasting to Teach Off-Campus
View the article here
- Stephanie A. Thomas, Teacher Librarian, Parkrose High School, Portland, Oregon